Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

Gretsch Kit

OK, so after much deliberation I've decided that the best course of action is to sell my kit. Here's a link to the pictures: http://pub44.bravenet.com/photocenter/album.php?usernum=3773482103&album=37380

I just don't have enough space in a small apartment for my drums and they aren't getting enough use. Not to mention I need the money...:(

What would be a fair asking price for the kit as shown? I think I may like to keep the K Splash for a future kit, but everything else is going.

I'd appreciate the input.

Alan J.

Posted on 18 years ago

Well, I guess I need to add more information... I have the original heads (I'm assuming they are original) but they are not currently on the drum. The marine pearl lining on the bass drum hoops was already off when I bought the kit about 12 years ago, but I still have the pieces. It looks like the 12" tom was added as an after thought. There is still a cymbal mount underneath the 13" tom that is being held by the newer mount. I have all the original parts except for the throne and the top half of the original snare stand. I've heard that it's a common occurance for the micro-sensitive snare throw to be broken off, which is the case with my drum. I have ordered a replacement from Jim Petty and after 2 months, I think it's still on the way... The hi-hats and the ride came with the kit and both are Zildjian. If there are any more questions, feel free to email me at [email]alan_janzen@hotmail.com[/email] or just reply to this thread. Thanks!

Posted on 18 years ago
Action Another action Something else here