Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 128.86013%

Grestch Olive Satin Flame Kit

Seller's remorse hits hard sometimes! Sold one of these years ago and as of recent realized I probably shouldn't have but...bills were bills. The RB/SSB "rock N roll" configuration or a regular 20/12/16 is ideal. If the wrap is fairly beat or extra holes, totally okay as it will be a players' set but I'm open to whatever's around. Thanks.

Posted on 2 years ago

You and about 20 others of us!

Posted on 2 years ago

Great color on a great brand. Good luck on the search.

Sadly, a lot of those were probably turned into something closer to olive oil and are now buried in landfills in favor of the stained kits that followed them.

Posted on 2 years ago

From Dan Boucher

Great color on a great brand. Good luck on the search.Sadly, a lot of those were probably turned into something closer to olive oil and are now buried in landfills in favor of the stained kits that followed them.

Man tell me about it! I read a story of someone who got one last year and stripped it for natural finish saying the wrap was beat to death. I saw a pic of the set - it wasn't any worse than any satin flame wrap from the time. Each set that meets that fate is one less for the 20 of us haha.

Posted on 2 years ago
Action Another action Something else here