Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.65553%

GRACY Orphan F/T in a sweet wrap.

Came across this orphan 16 X 16 8 lug Gracy Floor Tom the other day. I love that wrap! I wish I had the set, but the odds you know... Three ply with rings, wrong (bottom rim?) They don't match anyway, and missing half the T-Rods on the bottom. It's not in bad shape, all I did was windex it.

Kinda sweet

Anyway, just thought I would post a picture of it here before I stick it on C/L.

Just had an idea, guess I'll stick it in the for sale thing here before C/L! Ain't I a smart feller...

fishwaltz
Posted on 13 years ago

Been away for a few days - it was a busy weekend. Just saw you posted this-

It's a rare badge I think it's collectibleWelcome

For info. & live schedule:
www.EricWiegmanndrums.com
*Odery Drums Japan endorser/ representative
*Japan Distributor of Vruk DrumMaster pedals
*D'Addario Japan Evans/Promark/Puresound
*Amedia Cymbals Japan

It's the journey not the destination.
Posted on 13 years ago

Hi Bop,

There is some info for these on the site, but not much. A limited catalog is here also. I couldn't tell you about the rarity of it, but I sure wish I could find the rest of that kit in that wrap. That red is sweet.

If I find out anything else, I'll be sure to post it.

fishwaltz
Posted on 13 years ago

Hmmm..................the Gracy Kit I have has the same badge, but the floor tom leg brackets are different, as are the legs. Mine has the short, straight (non-flanging) legs. I do like that Red Diamond Pearl though. Mine is BDP. Looks like the shell is about the same. Lugs appear to be the same as well. Does it have "Made In Japan" stamped on the inside of the shell anywhere? Interesting.

Posted on 13 years ago

No, it does not say MIJ anywhere. The brackets seem to be original, at least there are no other holes. Not to say someone found something that matched the hole spacing and stuck it on there though.

I sold this drum a week ago.

fishwaltz
Posted on 13 years ago

All Gracy's are made in Japan for sure- just they left it off that badge I'm sure. Here is a shot in my collection with a badge that says MIJ

[IMG]http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn87/Osakabop/middle_1191136020.jpg[/IMG]

For info. & live schedule:
www.EricWiegmanndrums.com
*Odery Drums Japan endorser/ representative
*Japan Distributor of Vruk DrumMaster pedals
*D'Addario Japan Evans/Promark/Puresound
*Amedia Cymbals Japan

It's the journey not the destination.
Posted on 13 years ago

Cool! Thanks Bop!

The badge on that drum just says 'Drum Mfg. Co. Ltd.'

fishwaltz
Posted on 13 years ago