Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 128.86013%

GodSmack,, GoodTimes, Bad Times

GodSmack,, has a very Good Cover Of the Mighty Led Zepplin's Good Times,Bad Times, Hope you enjoy it! this was done in 1998,, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pXxVm-hdEo&feature=player_embedded#!

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 14 years ago

From FredixDrums

Robert Plant and the other guys do a better job... :)

Yep!!D' Drummer

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 14 years ago

From FredixDrums

Hi, when I saw that song title I got nostalgic and thought about Bonham. I then surfed to youtube to find the original. It's just a question of taste. I'm not trying to be a smart ass! band2Thanks for posting the video!Fred

Fred, I didn't take it that way, I'm a HUGE Led Zeppelin fan one of my all time favorites, And John Bonham is my number 1 all time favorite drummer,I have a stainless steel kit that mimics his, also had a thermo gloss kit sold it!

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here