Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.65344%

FS-Rogers Big R 4 shells and hardware

Enough with the projects. I have lost my need to finish this project.

I have a 12-13-16-22 Big R in white. The hardware has been removed from the shells and that is as far as I have gotten. I was going to recover the shells, as I am not fan of white. These are sound shells with tight seams, but I reglued the reinforcing ring on the 16 where it started to lift. The finish has road wear, but nothing critical. The 16 and 22 have been used without the rims, so the edges need cleaning up. They are not really damaged, but would use a touchup. BD and FT missing the badges.

All the lugs, tension rods, rims, tom & leg mounts are in good shape. It includes BD rims refinished in black, 3 hex style FT legs, BD and tom mounts and 2 tom arms. Put this back to together and it is ready to use. I will include the heads that were on it when I got the kit. Refinish them yourself, or use as is for rehearsal or that gig where "security" is an issue.

Asking $300 + shipping. Or if you only want ALL the hardware and not the shells for $250 + shipping. I'll put the shell on CL locally in that case.

Email or PM is ok.

1 attachments
Posted on 17 years ago

Hello and is the kit still for sale?

Thanks

Posted on 17 years ago

Sorry, should have posted but the set has been sold. Thanks.

Posted on 17 years ago
Action Another action Something else here