Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

FS: Camco Oaklawn 20-12-14 in Peacock Sparkle

I miss my Camcos. A guy in CA did a Dennis Wilson musical and bought them from me to use in the production...

The greatest gift you can give your family and the world is a healthy you. - Joyce Meyer
Posted on 4 years ago

From larryz

I miss my Camcos. A guy in CA did a Dennis Wilson musical and bought them from me to use in the production...

Without wanting to hijack the thread, what color were your Camcos?

Posted on 4 years ago

From Dan Boucher

Without wanting to hijack the thread, what color were your Camcos?

HI - it was whatever vinyl wavy wrap this was. Forget the official name. Miss them big time!

1 attachments
136.3 kB
The greatest gift you can give your family and the world is a healthy you. - Joyce Meyer
Posted on 4 years ago

Charcoal Moire? Very nice.

Posted on 4 years ago

From DrumBob

Hey Grant. I cannot find photos of this set on Ebay. How about you just post them here? If you can't, get in touch with TommyP or another member who can help you.

Hi Bob,

Thank you for the tips, and please forgive me for not posting my photos correctly. As a creature of habit, I posted them here the same way I post watch photos on Rolexforums.com and Timezone.com Watch freaks generally want big high-res pics so we can examine every scratch and ding. Same G-Web username by the way, and plenty of positive references from high dollar sales on those sites. But again, I should've taken the time to read posting guidelines more carefully.

To clarify, this kit is not listed on ebay. I'm hoping to sell the kit outside that channel in order to avoid hefty fees and potential Paypal chargeback scams. I posted my ebay username here so members could simply see that I have 17 years of 100% positive feedback.

As far as photos, when I get a break from working at home and playing school administrator to kids now also working from home, I will take a stab at posting photos properly.

Until then, thanks to all of you for your input, and feel free to contact me with any questions.

Above all, stay safe and healthy.

Warm regards,

-Grant

Posted on 4 years ago

From slingerfan

Charcoal Moire? Very nice.

Yes, I assume they're somewhere in California, The Dennis Wilson play ran for a couple weeks like 5 years ago. There is a video clip somewhere on the internet..

Posted on 4 years ago

Hi Folks,

I just wanted to post one more photo, sans toms, which is how I've been enjoying playing lately. It's safe to say that a sale is on hold until things return to normal. Very hard to imagine going out and buying packing materials, and then standing in line at a UPS store.

Thanks again for all your input, and be safe everyone.

Cheers,

-Grant

1 attachments
Posted on 4 years ago

Hi Folks,

I hope everyone is doing well.

Plenty accustomed to pandemic life by now, so I thought I might give this one a bump and see if anyone’s interested.

Thanks,

-Grant

Posted on 4 years ago
Action Another action Something else here