Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 127.85804%

FREE 1920's Black Beauty! GIVEAWAY!!

Now that I have your attention, I would like to ask people who have benefitted from the use of this website to just take a few seconds and drop a few bucks to our webmaster (David) via the green donate thingy above.

It doesn't have to be a lot of money. In fact, if nothing else, donate the amount of money that you would have spent on a pack of cigarettes or a six pack of...."pop" or something like that. It's really easy! Believe me! I did it and I am THE most horrible person about things like that. But, I did it and I feel good about it! This site is my favorite drum website of ALL (by far) and only good things have come as a result of it being here.

So, if you have come by some useful information that you used to sell your drum or drum set *hint hint*, then drop just a molecule of that sale into the donation. It would be nice!

Oh...and the free Black Beauty? I was lying. Sorry!:p

"God is dead." -Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead." -God
Posted on 15 years ago

Woo Hoo I win!!

Ok I donated and am now passing the bucket around..come on gang.

30's Radio King - 26, 13, 13, 16
49 - WFL Ray McKinley - 26, 13, 16
58 - Slingerland Duco
58 - Slingerland Krupa Deluxe
70 - Ludwig Champagne Sparkle - 20, 12, 14
70 - Ludwig Champagne Sparkle - 22 (need), 13, 16
And some others..
Posted on 15 years ago

I Haven't Donated Anything But This Guy Really Deserves It.

Recent Purchases
-1961 SBP Pioneer Snare Drum
-1962 SBP Super Classic w/ Matching COB Supra

Working On
-1963 Red Sparkle Hollywood w/ matching Super Classic Snare

Recently Completed
-1964 WMP Super Classic
Posted on 15 years ago

I also understand that people donate their expertise here at this forum and that knowledge is what makes this site work.

This is just a fun place. It's more fun than smoking cigarettes or drinking beer and I used to spend a lot of money on those things without a second thought about the cost. Now that I don't do those "bad" things anymore, I still need a place to get a fix. Vintage drums are my new habit. So, for the price I would have paid for a pack of cigs and a few cocktails, I put to this place. Somehow, the hangovers are much nicer now!Mind Blowi

"God is dead." -Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead." -God
Posted on 15 years ago

Plus the cool thing I noticed is that on my profile, David put a little Donor icon next to my name, that was classy on his part......

Its better to have people think you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove them wrong, unless you doubt yourself then speak away....
Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here