Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.06054%

Found my Camco set...help

Hey all, new to the site. My dad calls me and tells me he has my first drum set and to come get it out of his basement. I always new it was a Camco and never thought much about it. Did research on it tonight and its an Oak Lawn ( 1965?) era black noire wrap. all badges. Im missing a hoop for the tom and the legs for the floor tom, and doesnt have cymbal mount for bass drum and 1 spur for bass drum. Snare has same wrap.Its dusty, but other than that in great condition. Inside of shells are painted white. Its a smaller sized set. Im not getting rid of it as i plan on restoring it, but my question is....Whats it worth and where can i track down these parts? Posting pics tuesday when i get the set in MY basement. EDIT.....heres the exact set from the catalog.

1 attachments
Posted on 14 years ago

good for you man, enjoy it.

Posted on 14 years ago

Looks like a great kit. We need to know the sizes and any significant dings or scratches or bearing edge damage. It looks like an 18" bass drum. I have the same kit in a green sparkle rewrap and have had interest at $2000. Put together with the right parts, yours should be worth more. P.S. Terry Clark is a great drummer from Canada. Look in the for sale heading in this forum for "mikey777" I think he has some Camco parts.

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here