Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.85595%

Found Missing FANTASIA Snare!

After some debate as to whether these ever existed and pretty much giving up all hope of ever finding one, this popped up on ebay. I paid way too much ($105) but there was no way the other guy bidding was gonna get it!

I don't know if I increased the value of this kit, but at least now I have some closure....

1 attachments
Posted on 13 years ago

Beautiful! The money was well spent if it brings happiness. What a great looking kit!

Brian

Just a drummer who loves all things about vintage drums! Nothing more, nothing less.
Posted on 13 years ago

That wrap is ultra-cool. Considering that it completes a matched set, I'd have paid that all day long. Congrats!

Posted on 13 years ago

From surfcollector

After some debate as to whether these ever existed ... I paid way too much ($105) ...I don't know if I increased the value of this kit, but at least now I have some closure....

No you didn't. ;)

Since you may have the only complete kit in exsistence, have it professionally appraised by someone who deals in musical instruments. Have it insured.

My 2 gelders.

Posted on 13 years ago

Man, I agree 100%. That completeness is worth the dough. Great feeling.

What Would You Do
Posted on 13 years ago

Beautiful kit - nice find re: the snareClapping Happy2

Posted on 13 years ago

Wonderful looking kit. Congrats...bet thats worth a pretty penny now.

Posted on 13 years ago

Holy Guacamole!

SCORE!

Great find, and no, I do not think you overpaid for that.

Great find and excellent save... that kit is now complete and ready to be enjoyed by a few more generations! Clapping Happy2

fishwaltz
Posted on 13 years ago

From surfcollector

After some debate as to whether these ever existed and pretty much giving up all hope of ever finding one, this popped up on ebay. I paid way too much ($105) but there was no way the other guy bidding was gonna get it!I don't know if I increased the value of this kit, but at least now I have some closure....

Nice score!!!..I don't think you paid to much for the snare.If i had a set missing that snare in that color i would have paid up to 150.00 just for the snare..A very rare color to come by in a set but with the matching snare to make it complete you can't go wrong with the price of the snare you got...Mikey

Posted on 13 years ago

Great looking kit,great vibe,105.00 as compared to never finding one?Money well spent I think.I would imagine some people would have wanted that drum just because of the wrap alone,and it would look good with a WMP or BMP and some other wrap kits.You were smart to pay that and make sure you got it.

Posted on 13 years ago
Action Another action Something else here