Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 132.26722%

Formula 602 Blue Label

Picked this up from a buddy. Another friend of mine said these can get crazy price-wise. I believe it's 1981, six digit with a 1 starting....weighs in at a mere 1300 grams.

Its better to have people think you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove them wrong, unless you doubt yourself then speak away....
Posted on 14 years ago

BBK, It's a POS!!!!, Box it up and send it to me:Santa: you know I'm just ribbn ya! Hey how's it sound, should be awesome from the weight?

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 14 years ago

From backbeatkeeper

Picked this up from a buddy. Another friend of mine said these can get crazy price-wise. I believe it's 1981, six digit with a 1 starting....weighs in at a mere 1300 grams.

I play Paiste and the Fo 602 Blue are the last of the line.

Don’t know about crazy prices but certainly not anything like a K. Zildjian Istanbul. Maybe 1/3 to 1/2 of an excellent condition K Istanbul's $.

BTW Moniker has nothing to do with my drumming!
Posted on 14 years ago

Hey Vin....it wobbles like crazy, very fast decay. I bought just to have one. It is a POS though, pay for shipping and it's yours.....;)

Its better to have people think you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove them wrong, unless you doubt yourself then speak away....
Posted on 14 years ago

BBK,As you know paiste's are my number one choice also! man that's to bad it blows,always a good sale and trading Item? right!! would you consider it dark, medium, or bright sounding? harsh overtones? what ever else strikes your fancy?

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here