Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.05428%

FOR SALE: Ludwig B/O Acrolite

I LOVE Acrolites! And this one is a beauty. Vintage Ludwig Blue Olive rounded badge Acrolite. 5x14 8 lug seamless Ludalloy shell (same shell as the Supras). Serial number is 3113918, no date stamp inside. Drum is completely original including snare wires, cords and heads. Has the 12 hole black face P85 strainer, large round knob muffler and 2517124 12 strand wires. Don't think this one has seen much play time. Sounds great! Pm me here or email to [email]mikelayton@bellsouth.net[/email] if you have any questions. Thanks!

SOLD-THANKS $175 plus actual shipping.

Mike

Posted on 5 years ago

Beautiful snare drum. One of the best snare drums of all time, Good luck brother.

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 5 years ago

My my Mikey a sweet deal

April 2nd 1969 scarfed pink champagne holly wood and 65/66 downbeat snare, and , supra same year very minty kit old pies
66/67 downbeat with canister
Super 400 small round knob
1967 super classic obp

once the brass ceases to glitter, and the drum looses its luster, and the stage remains dark, all you have left is the timbre of family.
Posted on 5 years ago

Thanks guys!

Posted on 5 years ago

Drum is sold. Thanks.

Mike

Posted on 5 years ago

Sold my '71 acrolite to a friend for the same price, in Canadian dollars, so technically, less than $175. And yes, i now regret it.��

Posted on 4 years ago
Action Another action Something else here