Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.05219%

For Sale, a Complete set of 1960s ZYN cymbals from a Premier Drum Set:

Hi Guys!

I am thinning out the herd as I get into my 50th year of drumming:

For Sale, a Complete set of 1960s ZYN cymbals from a Premier Drum Set:

22 inch Ride

16 inch crash

15 inch Hi Hats

Generally, very, very good condition, the expected scratches from 55 year old cymbals.

$269 plus shipping.......On REVERB, folks are asking that just for a Ride cymbal!

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!

Retro

Posted on 1 year ago

I hope you can sell them. The ZYN cymbals are quite inexpensive on Ebay in the UK. Super Zyn are the better type, and they're usually more expensive. There are other types of ZYN cymbals. There's the 5 star Super Zyn, which are B20 bronze alloy, like the Super Zyns, and there are Zyn cymbals stamped STANDARD QUALITY ZYN, which are a B12-ish alloy, and they're also usually more expensive that the plain ol Zyn cymbals, which are a nickel silver alloy.

People asking over 200 dollars for a Zyn ride cymbal are probably not to well informed on the prices. The best way to figure out a price would be to check the sold listings on Ebay. People can ask whatever they want, but that doesn't mean that that's what they're worth. Check out what they've typically sold for in completed Ebay auctions for a better idea of what they're worth.

Posted on 1 year ago
Action Another action Something else here