Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 127.25678%

For MIJ Fans

Here's a couple of photos of a 60's Norma 4-pc at a nearby drum shop. Oh, and a mixed Ludwig Clubdate/Classic kit, too.

The Norma kit sports Gretsch copy lugs, Slingerland copy sticksavers, T-handles and a crude but functional clamshell style strainer.

2 attachments
Posted on 12 years ago

Thanks for sharing with us.

I love WMP and I love these imaginative badges: another great one!

BTW: what is the shop asking for this WMP kit (just for info)?

Ralf

Vintage STAR (= Pre-Tama) website: www.star-drums.de
Posted on 12 years ago

The shop, Rosen Music, is located in Little Rock, Arkansas. There was no price tag on the kit, and since I'm not a MIJ collector I didn't pursue the price. I just thought the kit would be of interest, with all the copied features and the WMP wrap.

Posted on 12 years ago

Just looked them up. I will call them about the kits. I'm in HSVillage and am looking for a nice old MIJ. Thanks for the heads up.

What Would You Do
Posted on 12 years ago

He's got more US made vintage stuff, too. Contact me if you like and maybe we can meet up there. I have to deliver a couple of trade items to him.

Posted on 12 years ago

Very cool. I will PM you my email. I would love to hook up with you and run the drum store ... maybe do a lunch and talk drums. PM on the way.

What Would You Do
Posted on 12 years ago
Action Another action Something else here