Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.26305%

flat based snare, hi hat and cymbal stand

hey guys,

i am looking for:

1- flat / flush base snare drum stand

1- flat / flush base cymbal stand

1- flat /flush base hi hat stand

i like slingerland but am open to anything, as long as its functional and in fairly nice shape.

please let me know what you have and your asking price,

pictures would be great

thanks and God bless

Posted on 14 years ago

I've got a two-month-old Gibraltar 8607 flat based hi-hat I don't need. There's nothing wrong with it (although for sake of full disclosure, I'm not personally crazy about the feel) -- I'm just replacing it with a Remote Speedy Hat. Since you can find new ones in the low $70's, I think I'd ask $45 plus shipping. I don't have a picture of it handy, but it looks like any brand new one you can find pictured on the Internet. No marks, dents, or scratches. I think the original bar code label might even still be on it.

I've also got a WFL 1121 flat based hi-hat that's in pretty decent shape and complete other than the linkage connecting the pedal to the shaft. I found it buried in a pile of scrap stands and parts, and even with a linkage made from a wire hanger, I liked the feel. So I adopted it and I've been tinkering with a few possibilities to replace that linkage. I wouldn't ask for much, knowing it's going to a good home and won't be thrown away (again). If you're interested, let me know and I'll take some pics.

Posted on 14 years ago

I have a flat based Slingerland snare stand. Its fully functioning, and in pretty good shape too. I can get you some pics of it tomorrow if your interested. As for price, it wouldn't be to much I use it as a spare stand at my guitarists house.

1973 Slingerland Phantom 13,16,22
Late 30s Slingerland Radio King- 7x14
SJC Custom Snare Pink Sparkle- 8x14
62 Slingerland COB Radio King- 5x14
Posted on 14 years ago

hey guys,

i am definitely interested in seeing pics of both the WFL hat stand and the slingerland snare stand, thanks in advance! i have paypal and live in NJ, if u would be able to calculate your price + shipping costs for Hillsdale NJ 07642 please let me know and we can get this party started!

thanks again fellas

Posted on 14 years ago

As for the cymbal stand... If you don't necessarily want it to be an old one, the current version of Ludwig's flat base cymbal stand is lightweight and sturdy, doesn't stick out like a sore thumb among vintage stands, and sells pretty cheap:

$39.48 at Interstate Music

$35.50 at Steve Weiss Music

$35.50 at Drums on Sale

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here