Anyone? Ready to rock out for your next Starbucks engagement I present this newest Re-creation of a never to be MIJ kit. Although Star did at one time produsce a small jungle kit, it was a three piece affair with 18-12 and snare. I believe, wothout cheating, relying only on the much dicussed bong-baked cell of ancient grey matter, called the "Junior", and that is just a guess. Man, I never knew that stuff was so thick it would last sooo long....

The Finish: Blue Glitter, hand laid lacuqer and glitter.

The hardware:

Bass-16ax14.5d converted f.t., 9 ply mahogany shell of unknown age and origin, probably a Pearl Export (stencil), late 70s-early 80s if memory serves....with a vintage 60s Star tom mount plate. Very clean and solid. Lugs are original to shell, stepped ridge. Cymbal L-arm and mount, converted from one of the original leg mounts from this shell. Legs are new, old style MIJ teles.

Floor Tom-13ax11d Pearl Export 5 ply, fairly modern, for us, a late 90s. Legs and mounts are early export type stencils. Lugs are 60s Star Sound King.

Mounted Tom-10ax8d Pearl Export, 4 ply, mid-late 80s. Mount is Pearl shell mount, lugs are 60s Sound King.

All shells Granitone interior for continuity.

As for tuning...well, I haven't yet. The build was done in about 15-20 hours.