Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

Ever heard of a Wolverine drum?

I saw this add on Craigs list near me and I can't find any info on this drum.

Any idea if it's worth much?

Snare - $45 (Grand Haven)

Date: 2009-09-07, 8:30AM EDT

Reply to: [email]sale-r2j5e-1362080390@craigslist.org[/email] [Errors when replying to ads?]

60's Wolverine snare drum - made in Japan. Very good condition for age. Snare & muffler work great 14x5.

[email]mojo2go@hotmail.com[/email] or 616-847-5050

[LIST]

[*] Location: Grand Haven

[*]it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests[/LIST]

4 attachments
Posted on 15 years ago

He has this priced just right for CL - if you can get it for $25 - $30 that would be a good price.

Most Japanese import snares fall in the $25 - $50 range others go higher.

David

Posted on 15 years ago

Ahhh.. OK. Thanks for the info. And BTW... THANKS for attaching my images as thumbnails on my last few posts. How do I go about doing that myself?

Dugr

Posted on 15 years ago

Hey no problem. I guess you can say I try and keep a clean house. Soon the Craigs List add will expire so I like to hold the photos for future reference.

It is only a few steps and you can read about it here.

Photo Attachments

There are a few screen shots as well.

The best part about CL is they are small enough to upload quickly.

David

Posted on 15 years ago

Well Doug, I have one with no name, and it the same shell, single ply, rerings, and cheesy throw-off. After you get it all cleaned up, it sounds pretty good. Dave is right, 25 is about right for it. And it needs a head, 25 tops. Take you laptop and bring him on here, we'll prove it to him.They even have the same hoops! They are a Slingerland copy.

1 attachments
"Ignorance may be overcome through education. Stupidity, however, is a lifelong endeavor." So, educate me, I don't likes bein' ignant...
"I enjoy restoring 60s Japanese "stencil" drums...I can actually afford them..."I rescue the worst of the old valueless drums for disadvantaged Children and gladly accept donations of parts, pieces and orphans, No cockroaches, please...
http://www.youtube.com/user/karstenboy
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Coffee...16613138379603
Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here