Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.25470%

Elite drums mfg in Toronto

The kit is a 50,60,s with cast hoops on the toms and slotted rods, and I don't have a clue about them, Probably a basement build by some future builder...anyone even heard of them?Help2

Hit like you mean it!!
Posted on 7 years ago

They are not a basement brand but i haven't seen many in all my years of scavenging. I know that Dave's drum shop in Ottawa has a couple for sale. I know that they are quality drums.

Keep fixing them up...
Posted on 7 years ago

Hmmmm; If you have seen them before then they must have existed, but where and by whom?...Too long ago to look up on the net, so it may just stay a mystery

Hit like you mean it!!
Posted on 7 years ago

Interesting! I wish somebody knew more....

1964 Ludwig Champagne Super Classic
1970 Ludwig Blue Oyster Super Classic
1977 Rogers Big R Londoner 5 ebony
1972/1978 Rogers Powertone/Big R mix ebony
60's Ludwig Supersensitive
Pearl B4514 COB snare ( the SC snare)
Pearl Firecracker
PJL WMP maple snare
Odds & Sods

Sabians, Paistes, Zildjians, Zyns, UFIPs, MIJs etc
Item may be subject to change!
Posted on 7 years ago

Well, I bought them...now I have to find out. Problem is finding guys old enough [like me] who might recall something . I know a bunch of them, but sadly they,ve left us.

Hit like you mean it!!
Posted on 7 years ago

There were a lot of furniture makers back in the 50,s and Elite was a common name to use then. This kit must be a one off. There were no custom builders in Canada back then so some drummer saw this opportunity, and made a kit...a theory so far.

Hit like you mean it!!
Posted on 7 years ago
Action Another action Something else here