Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 127.65762%

ebay scammerII

He's at it again this am. This time selling a silver sparkle kit. Same exact look, just different drums. He has been reported. Please stay away.

Posted on 15 years ago

emmojo:

Is this the same guy who's listing the Rogers WMP Kit, 12-14-18, with a starting price of $0.10, NO RESERVE, and BIN of $1,340.00?

The auction's got less than 24 hours to go. There are no bids received. The post states to email the seller PRIOR TO placing any kind of bid and he provides an email address. The e-Bay Item No. is 160316091820.

It's sounds like the "gentleman" (and I use the term extremely loosely here) that you've been warning everybody about.

Posted on 15 years ago

I cant tell you if its the same guy, because I dont follow Rogers enough. He is now on ebay for theTHIRD time(2nd today).he listed the bop snare that he listed yesterday.

This guy is unbelievable. Go to ebay and see for your self under new listings,silver sparkle 4 piece and BOP jazz fest.

Posted on 15 years ago

Just added a green sparkle kitand tequila sunrise vistas. That's now 3 kits and 1 BOP snare. Heck this guy has included all of his listings on another sellers site.lizdancersunlimited. Go see for yourself.

Posted on 15 years ago

The top 5 new listings at 1230pm cst belong to this scammer.he lists the same 4 or 5 items under4 different ebay stores.

People BEWARE!

Posted on 15 years ago

[COLOR="DarkRed"]As I mentioned, he also has listings for a bunch of vintage saxes....to immaculate to be treu, and no reserve acutions on 'em. Do a search of all items he has for sale...I bet there's tons.

This guy has a racket going.....[/COLOR]

www.2ndending.com
Posted on 15 years ago

Un-f!!!'in-believable !

http://instruments.search.ebay.com/_Musical-Instruments_W0QQcatrefZC12QQsacatZ619QQsassZfoothillsQ5fcoinsQ5fandQ5fstamps

I think someone should contact the few bidders who have actually placed bids on his items, and direct them to this thread, maybe ?

Posted on 15 years ago

[COLOR="DarkRed"]OK, find the fake listings, by finding the item you think is a lie....then double-checking with an advanced search under completed listings.

When you find the original auction item he is falsely auctioning, go back to his fake auction and at the very bottom of the page, click "report item".

then you can submit a report noting the listing is fraudulent and of someone else's instrument.

I have just done this with 6 of his listings...please do a couple, everyone.[/COLOR]

www.2ndending.com
Posted on 15 years ago

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Looks like they are onto him...the listings I came across have all been pulled....The Band[/COLOR]

www.2ndending.com
Posted on 15 years ago

He's back!

Going under the ebay user store chevyc0323.

Don't let your guards down.

If you are interested in a listing, do not follow instructions to go off ebay, you will get ripped off.

Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here