Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.25470%

ebay rant!!! I don't like newbies!!!

I know you gotta start somewhere, but these freakn Newbies on ebay, I've been at it awhile ebay I mean, and I'll be after something, and here comes a moron with 0 numbers 5 days to go and he bids on whatever item I'm watching 8 times in a row 1 dollar increments and all he accomplished was driving up the price, Or like today 3 hours left on an Item and mister 0 numbers bids 4 times in a row????Hurting:mad: any way the way I use ebay as a seller I want to make as much as possible as a buyer I want to pay as little as possible, I bid the last 10 seconds on the Item, and would be happy to show you a boat load of stuff that I've won with this method!! Ok I'm Done!!!

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 14 years ago

Quite a bit of that stuff is shill work. I've had "friends" contact me and ask me to bid on their item to drive the price up. You really don't need to ask for my response if you've read ANY of my posts. This world is chock full of creeps and phlogs who would sell their ethics for a freekin nickle stuck in gum on the sidewalk. I make it a point to watch carefully who I do business with. I miss the boat sometimes and I usually pay for it. But, for all those shill-meisters so prevalent on ebay these days - I tinkle upon their heads with much joy.Jump For Joy

Posted on 14 years ago

From mcjnic

Quite a bit of that stuff is shill work. I've had "friends" contact me and ask me to bid on their item to drive the price up. You really don't need to ask for my response if you've read ANY of my posts. This world is chock full of creeps and phlogs who would sell their ethics for a freekin nickle stuck in gum on the sidewalk. I make it a point to watch carefully who I do business with. I miss the boat sometimes and I usually pay for it. But, for all those shill-meisters so prevalent on ebay these days - I tinkle upon their heads with much joy.Jump For Joy

Amen brother I hear you!!I know all about those sorry shill bidding ticks, and may the Neighbors Big ole dog do unmentionable things to their persons!!Yes SirD' Drummer

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 14 years ago

If you think it's shill bidding, then report it. Ebay WILL do something about it.

Posted on 14 years ago

L-D it Isn't shill bidding in this case it's just newbieitis they get on here get over whelmed at the shinny pictures, and press bid while drooling!! this Item has a triple digit number bidder as the high bidder and the newbie is only driving up his price which is all our price at sells end!! I have a very good Idea what it will sell for as I'm sure the other triple digit bidder does also but the newbie??

Posted on 14 years ago

I'm just saying, that IF you think its shill bidding then report it. Ebay does investigate shill bidding and will get both parties involved suspended from ebay. Just because its a "newbie" doesn't mean that it couldn't be shill bidding. Its very easy to create another ebay account to do just that......all you need is a different email address from the one initially registered with ebay and there you go. One ebay shill bid account created. It's been done before, and I'm sure its still done all the time, whether we like it or not.

The Band

Posted on 14 years ago

Let us not forget that we were all newbies at one time. I have 2 accounts on eBay with thousands of feedbacks and I've been there since about the first day.

But..... even I was once an eBay newbie.

I don't disagree that they do stupid things but, they just don't know any better.

To me, that's better than the person who has hundreds of feedbacks and still can't use a spell checker, or punctuation or capitalization or sentence structure or any of the other basic skills we should have all learned in grade school.

Not to mention the moron who thinks the will sell a $5000 drum set without pictures and with a description like "reelly aewsom drum set some guy sad its worth millions $$$ !!jjj"

And, if you think eBay is bad, check out Craigslist. Seems like the morons and illiterates flock there like birds.

OK.... there's my eBay rant. LOL ;)

Posted on 14 years ago

From KapperDog

And, if you think eBay is bad, check out Craigslist. Seems like the morons and illiterates flock there like birds. OK.... there's my eBay rant. LOL ;)

"Dude, like I gots the dubbal petal fur sale. I tink its a eye-urn cobra. Played millions of times by tommy lee, and its freakin awsum and worth tons of cash! Oh and I gots a few simbols for sale two.....there xildjuns some old dude gave me like years ago. really old and dirty. I'll take 10 bux for them"

DOH

Posted on 14 years ago

From Ludwig-dude

"Dude, like I gots the dubbal petal fur sale. I tink its a eye-urn cobra. Played millions of times by tommy lee, and its freakin awsum and worth tons of cash! Oh and I gots a few simbols for sale two.....there xildjuns some old dude gave me like years ago. really old and dirty. I'll take 10 bux for them"DOH

good one Bowing

Falling Do

Posted on 14 years ago

Well missed a Leedy broadway standard WMP 6 1/2x14" got out bid by $4.00 but that is by the ebay computer average, so he out bid plain and simple that's how I use ebay, you know what it's worth, bid what you are going to pay and bid at the appropriate time this is a chess game to an extent!!

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here