Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 133.26931%

Early '70s Ludwig Classics in Champagne Sparkle (24-inch Bass Drum)

Glad you like them! Good luck with the search for the 24"!

Posted on 8 years ago

For anyone wondering how those wings look...

1 attachments
Zach

Currently looking for a 3-ply 24x14 Ludwig in champagne sparkle w/rail consolette and cymbal mount!
Posted on 8 years ago

And the picture one of the dogs ruined...

1 attachments
Zach

Currently looking for a 3-ply 24x14 Ludwig in champagne sparkle w/rail consolette and cymbal mount!
Posted on 8 years ago

[SIZE="6"]Still looking for this bass and floor toms![/SIZE]

...and probably will be for some time. Bump

Zach

Posted on 8 years ago

Man, Kurt brought this Craigslist ad to my attention on Drum Forum. The kick looks practically perfect, just missing a rail mount. The floor tom is a size I want and it has a '66 Supra! I see the shop selling it offers payment plans so I call them up, seriously thinking of making an offer... and it's a 6-ply kick! So close! CryBaby Laughing H

http://southcoast.craigslist.org/msd/5642323247.html

Zach

Posted on 8 years ago

Bump Found a chrome 24" online but the seller hasn't responded in a few days. Might just roll the dice and buy it and see what I get.

Zach

Posted on 8 years ago

I just saw a Craigslist ad for a champagne Ludwig with a 24x14 kick on the Hartford, CT Craigslist but the ad has already been removed. Did anyone happen to see that kit before the ad got taken down? I'm wondering if it's the same kit from the South Coast ad I posted earlier since TJ's and Hartford are only 100 miles apart.

Zach

Posted on 8 years ago

I can't stop thinking about the kit above at TJ's. I know the guy told me there were no reinforcement rings, but looking at that drum I just can't imagine it's a 6-ply shell. The pointed badge, the cymbal mount, and what I'm almost positive are 5/16" spurs... Am I crazy? That's gotta be a 3-ply drum, right?

Zach

Posted on 8 years ago

Bump!

I emailed TJ's and they sent me a photo of the interior of that drum. It's a 6-ply. I'm bummed but at least I have no reason to dwell on that kit any longer.

Zach

Posted on 8 years ago

Monday morning bum[COLOR="Black"]p[/COLOR]!

Bump

Zach

Posted on 8 years ago
Action Another action Something else here