Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.45511%

Early 50's Trowa 13 x 5 time capsule.

A complete time capsule, with original calfskin heads and coil wires. Not a mark on the head or from the wires on the slunk head. Does not seem to ever have been played. The wrap was also used by Trixon and Tromsa and was called by Tromsa " Dunkelrot Perloid" ( dark red pearl). It is mounted on a 1960's Tacton stand.

10mm slot keyrods. The lugs are nickel on cast aluminum , all else is nickel on brass. The only steel parts of the drum are the wires and the internal parts of the parallel snare mechanism.

Posted on 11 years ago

Awesome snare drum.! What is the shell constructed of ?

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 11 years ago

Those were 3 ply European Beech with solid Beech rerings. The shell is made in the old German style; butted , then reinforced with a 5 inch solid Beech patch.

Posted on 11 years ago

Excellent small baraban.Vedu search for exactly the drum in my strane.Na grouped by model moment for fine detail collected three reels with this series .On two (large and small), even preserved native wrapper with the exact pattern as the vash.I shells such angular.Flortom not standard size 17.5 inches .and on it has not survived wrapper.

5 attachments
Trowa "AQUA MOIRE" 20 14s 13 14
Trowa "RED MOIRE" 20 14s 13 14
Trowa "Dunkelrot Perloid"20 14.23s 13 17.5
Trowa "Regenbogen"20 14s 13 16 6 8 10 10
Tacton "RED MOIRE"20 14s 13 16
Amati "Pouštní písek" 20 14s 12 12 16
Amati "Red Sparkle" 20 14s 12 16
Posted on 7 years ago

Very cool...

Posted on 7 years ago
Action Another action Something else here