Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.66180%

Dyna Snare Frame

Guy's..I have a Dyna in great condition but it has no snare cradle, so I want one!! Does anyone have one for sale or know where I can get one? And if so how much shuld I pay? I live in the UK. Cheers

Posted on 15 years ago

Can you to tell us which year Dynasonic you have. The snare frame changed over the years. So are you looking for a drum era specific frame?

Let us know

David

Posted on 15 years ago

Guy's thanks for the reply's. Not sure on the age of the drum but it has no serial number on badge and a d on the throw off so I am guessing 1970ish? Also my 18month old son has just pulled the script badge off and snapped it in two!!! GRRRRRR it's a two hole badge if that helps? What do you think?Thanks again..help much appreciated. just discovered its an English Dyna thanks to Jaye. He suggested I read this thread....

http://com2.runboard.com/brogersownersforum

Very interesting

Posted on 15 years ago

Hello I have 5 Original Dyna frames(not the Drew Repros)$75 each US PLUS I have tons of other vintage cymbals, drum kits (sets), snares, loose drums, stands, pedals. parts and books thanks

It would be much faster if you email me directly at: [email]drums@bellsouth.net[/email] thanks

Posted on 15 years ago

Big R badge, no serial, USA marking present...1980.

Big R badge, no serial, no USA marking present, post Rogers USA production by Island Music. Possibly steel shell. Not really worth the price of the frame.

Big R badge, serials below 80000....... five ply era, 75-79.

Big R badge, serial above the 90,000... XP8 era, 79-84

Big R badge, high number green felt or black felt, 83-84.

Not an accurate dating method, but it is close.

D on the strainer is a replacement from a 60s drum.

Non C clip lugs on the snare..... with the big R badge and no serial number.......... a drum assembled from parts.

Rogers Drums Big R era 1975-1984 Dating Guide.
http://www.vintagedrumforum.com/showthread.php?t=24048
Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here