Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.05428%

drumset vintage concorde

Keep on Pl Hello everyone, my name is Francesco, I live in Italy, I was looking for information on my wanderful CONCORDE drumset, and I found this fantastic forum.

Over time some lugs of the floortom 16 have broken, replaced with non-original lugs.

I would like to keep my original tool and I am looking for information to find the components I need.

I ask you competent to find information on this brand and find the original parts to be replaced.

the drumset looks impressively like the Sonor Signature, I think it is in bubinga and beech.

I hope in your help and congratulations ...

1 attachments
Posted on 6 years ago

Hello Francesco...and Welcome to the forum!

I did some searching about Concorde and the only thing I could find was the "Concorde" name is associated with a percussion dealer in the Netherlands. Amsterdam to be more precise. They go by the name of Pustjens Percussion Products.

I found a 2017 PDF catalog, so they are still in business! As you look through the catalog, you will see lots of percussion items with the "Concorde" name. My guess is that it is a custom line of drums, not really very old in the sense of being "vintage".

Here is a link to the catalog... [ame="http://www.pustjenspercussion.nl/Documents/files/Drums%20and%20Percussion%202017.pdf"]http://www.pustjenspercussion.nl/Documents/files/Drums%20and%20Percussion%202017.pdf[/ame]

They can be reached by email at [email]info@pusperc.nl[/email]

Send them an email and see what you can find out. Good luck!

-Mark

Posted on 6 years ago

Interesting! I expected my post to only show the link, not the entire catalog that you can view!

-Mark

Posted on 6 years ago

thanks idrum4fun for the really detailed information, it was just what I was looking for ....

Posted on 6 years ago
Action Another action Something else here