Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 128.65971%

Drum Web Site

Just wondering if anyone has used them and purchased anything from them cause I have my eye on one drum but just wondering if anyone has used them?!

Thanks,

Clint

Posted on 14 years ago

I have not. What is the relation of the U.S. dollar to the British pound at the moment?

"God is dead." -Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead." -God
Posted on 14 years ago

one pound equals about 1.65 u.s.

Posted on 14 years ago

Thanks.

Then, in that case, I highly doubt I would use that site. I can find lower prices here in the U.S.

"God is dead." -Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead." -God
Posted on 14 years ago

I just contacted them on the recommendation of another member here about getting some blue oyster pearl inlay strips for my 60's Ludwig BD hoops. Len was very helpful. He explained that blue oyster is no longer being made but they'd found enough off cuts to make my inlays. Cost 28 pounds delivered to NZ. I really didn't think I was ever going to get those strips and they are the last bits I needed to finish the job so I'm happy.

Andrew

Golden Curtain
www.myspace.com/garagelandnz
Posted on 14 years ago

Hi - I have mixed views for you I am afraid - was restoring a ludwig kit and needed some parts / wrap. I also needed a 16 and 13 tom to finish and ordered some of Len's replicas - I had to send them back as they were all to pot. Saying that for ludwig parts they are V good and prompt ish service if in stock. If you are looking for building your own drums or wraps then I really rate ST drums in Germany http://www.stdrums.de/ they have a vintage parts section too which is worth a look, also the wraps are really good and super speedy service.

Hope that helps...

Tim

Timbo
Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here