Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.26096%

Dream Cymbals

Is anyone selling or know anyone that is selling some Dream cymbals? I'm looking for an 17-19"cymbal that's really crashable. I'm also looking for some 15" or 16" hi-hats. Feel free to comment if you have any advice, or if you're selling you can e-mail me at [email]benisraelthompson@gmail.com[/email]

Thanks,

Ben Thompson

Thanks,
Ben Israel Thompson
Posted on 15 years ago

Hello Ben - Sorry I'm not selling any Dream cymbals at this time, but I can comment a bit on them. I own a 22" Bliss ride and a friend owns a 16" or 17" crash. Both cymbals sound GREAT. I think that for the money, you can't beat these new/old style cymbals.

For the record, I have played at least 20 Dream cymbals (most in the same room, same day) and they all sound different. They are also all usable as crashes, with the exception of the 24" mini-bell ride. My 22" has an amazing crash sound and the best mallet roll sound I've ever personally heard.

I plan to buy more when time and money allows. Maybe some hats and a crash or two.

Good luck in your search - In case you don't know this already, this site has a TON of Dream (and other) cymbals - Check them out, sound files, videos, etc...

http://www.virtualcymbals.com/

Vintage Snares Vintage Kits
Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here