Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 131.46555%

Dec 30, 2008 - Hello!

Hello to all new and old visitors! This is your friendly forum webmaster.

Everything with the forum and web site are rolling along and there are no major changes coming soon.

I do need to do some year-end maintenance and clean up some files and do a secure back-up for 2009.

There are no new additions to the web site and I will probably not have any until after the New Year.

In regards to the forum membership we are going strong! Since the forum blocks any attempts at registration under 10 seconds no dummy accounts or spam accounts are added to the database.

If that was not installed we would probably have at least 10 - 20 spy bot registrations per day!

Other then that have a safe and Happy New Year!

David

Posted on 15 years ago

From Webmaster

Hello to all new and old visitors! This is your friendly forum webmaster. Everything with the forum and web site are rolling along and there are no major changes coming soon. I do need to do some year-end maintenance and clean up some files and do a secure back-up for 2009.There are no new additions to the web site and I will probably not have any until after the New Year.In regards to the forum membership we are going strong! Since the forum blocks any attempts at registration under 10 seconds no dummy accounts or spam accounts are added to the database.If that was not installed we would probably have at least 10 - 20 spy bot registrations per day! Other then that have a safe and Happy New Year!David

You too David!! see you in the New Year!!

Things to share
Thanks are implied
You are always welcome
Listen To BONHAM here!!
ViperSpace
Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here