Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 123.24843%

Dec 23, 2007 - Bass Drum Pedals

I just added three new pedals to the bass drum pedal page. The Ludwig Junior Bass Drum Pedal, The Leedy X-L Bass Drum Pedal and the ever popular Rogers Swivomatic Bass Drum Pedal...

We now have 43 pedals on that page and I'm waiting for another 20 or so to photograph.... I think that makes it the largest collection of pedals in the world on the Internet!!!

Click Here...

David

The updates have been slow coming, but I do have a few larger projects on the back burner which when they come out will be very interesting and unique to vintage drums and their history...

Posted on 16 years ago

Hi David,

Here's 3 more for your thread...left to right: 1. L&L Artgold...2. George Stone...3. Ludwig Super-Speed...Happy Holidays!

Mike Curotto

Posted on 16 years ago

It would be great to get those in my hands! Maybe I can shoot them during the drum show at my shop???

I could ship them back and or try and get them done that Saturday...

Let me know

David

Posted on 16 years ago

From Webmaster

I just added three new pedals to the bass drum pedal page. The Ludwig Junior Bass Drum Pedal, The Leedy X-L Bass Drum Pedal and the ever popular Rogers Swivomatic Bass Drum Pedal... We now have 43 pedals on that page and I'm waiting for another 20 or so to photograph.... I think that makes it the largest collection of pedals in the world on the Internet!!! Click Here... David The updates have been slow coming, but I do have a few larger projects on the back burner which when they come out will be very interesting and unique to vintage drums and their history...

Hi, I know this is a really old post. You have this pedal on your site. Do you know who has it? It’s the second edition. I have the first edition. I’d like to know! Thanx, SAZ.

Posted on 2 years ago
Action Another action Something else here