Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.25470%

Cymbal trade for Gretsch

I have a Zildjian K 18" crash/ride, a Zildjian K 20" crash/ride, Zildjian K Mastersound 14" hi hats, and a Zildjian K 6" splash. (the splash has a small hiccup near the top of the bell...don't ask how, but it doesn't effect the sound.

What I would like are 1950's Gretsch pieces. I want to customize a set, so it doesn't need good wrap, it will get peeled off anyhow. I would like 1950's Gretsch 12x8"tom, 14x14"tom, and preferably an 18x14" kick (or converted floor tom (I might settle for a 20") with as many of the associated parts that can be had. I know that I might be on the negative side with value, but I'd like to get as much as possible with what I have in trade, and I can make up the rest with the cash. Anybody willing? I've had deals with billnvick, mike77 and somebody else from this site, they all went smoothly.

Posted on 11 years ago

good luck getting a vintage 18 kick!! even if u had the money lol

Posted on 11 years ago

I'd convert a floor tom. I don't need the luck or the money, it will happen anyhow.

Posted on 11 years ago

Are the K Zildjians vintage from Istanbul, or newer US made?

-Bill

http://www.classicvintagedrums.com
Posted on 11 years ago

Newer K.

I just don't want to end up buying a decent set of Gretsch, I want to customize; so tearing into a nice set would be against this site's idea of preserving vintage sets. I want a set in poor condition so I can go at it without any guilt. That's what I'd like. I will complete this project with or without a trade, but I have this set of cymbals that I don't use... as I replaced my cymbals with K cons, and I hate eBay (even though I search it constantly). Just thinking maybe this trade is attractive to somebody.

Posted on 11 years ago
Action Another action Something else here