Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.05428%

Cymbal Blowout!

Several interesting cymbals for sale:

Stagg Y25R Ride cymbal, dark, loud & cutting, with bright bell and washy character: $125

Stagg matched set of 16" and 18" DH series medium crash cymbals, dark and trashy, but will cut through electric music easily, no issues, $150 for the set, or will sell separately.

Beverly 22" Ride, very tarnished front and back, but will clean up with elbow grease, slightly bent edge in one spot, perhaps a good "special use" cymbal, sounds surprisingly decent, $75.

Sabian 16" AA Medium Crash, nice cymbal, brigter sound, two small dings near the bell and few small edge nicks, but none of these affect the sound of the cymbal, $85.

Sabian 16" AA Medium Crash. Very nice sounding, slightly darker qualities, no issues at all, $125.

All prices do not include shipping, TBD. Make an offer on any of them. I'm a motivated seller. Pictures available upon request.

Posted on 4 years ago

Hey Bob - could you send some pics (and any sound sample/ vid) to me please......of the Stagg ride. 20inch?

I had a great day! Instead of sleeping in and wasting the day, I got up at 8 and I had all my slacking done by noon!

2Timothy1:7
Posted on 4 years ago
Action Another action Something else here