Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.65553%

Crown score,and stewart snare

I,ll get pics up when i,ve washed them down..Red Onyx;20,12,14,5x14 match.A single 16 Coronet in red swirl,;Avery nice 10 lug heavy COS snare.;Apr of 14" Zilgy hats [60,s]a few light weight cym stands and a hat stand....150.Cdn.....

Hit like you mean it!!
Posted on 13 years ago

Sounds cool! Can't wait to see the pix!

fishwaltz
Posted on 13 years ago

ODD??...Ths bass drum interior has no re rings and is painted grey.The 12 has no paint but DOES have rings.The 14 floor has no paint or rings....Oh those wonderful Japanese!!!Kiss

Hit like you mean it!!
Posted on 13 years ago

Wayne! The bass is a 9 ply lauan, the floor tom is also a 9 ply and the MT is a 3 ply. These will not quite ring out as they are supposed to because of the differences between them. When you mix plies on these old girls they don't resonate in the same way. Do they sound "right" together? I cannot see how that happened at the factory unless this is a transition kit. At the 67 junction they when from 3/4 ply to 6&9 ply shells. That would be the only explanation, considering the matching wrap, and it is not one the more readily available colors.

With the mixed shells, the mounted tom will sound close to the same as the floor tom. What a weird mix....maybe the reason for the mis-matched 16, to give it some spread.

"Ignorance may be overcome through education. Stupidity, however, is a lifelong endeavor." So, educate me, I don't likes bein' ignant...
"I enjoy restoring 60s Japanese "stencil" drums...I can actually afford them..."I rescue the worst of the old valueless drums for disadvantaged Children and gladly accept donations of parts, pieces and orphans, No cockroaches, please...
http://www.youtube.com/user/karstenboy
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Coffee...16613138379603
Posted on 13 years ago
Action Another action Something else here