Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.05428%

Cool M.i.j. Snare Drum

It's posted on c/l today in chicago only 50.00 Mikey

Posted on 14 years ago

wow- reminds me of that wrap one or two members were sporting about three weeks ago- like and aged Pearl and black flake swirl- very nice.

That drum looks small- like a 12" x 5 to my eye- Is the size listed?

For info. & live schedule:
www.EricWiegmanndrums.com
*Odery Drums Japan endorser/ representative
*Japan Distributor of Vruk DrumMaster pedals
*D'Addario Japan Evans/Promark/Puresound
*Amedia Cymbals Japan

It's the journey not the destination.
Posted on 14 years ago

Pearl? - No.

Wrap in 'Pearl Fantasia'? - Yes!

So I put it to Star, to be found in the 1970s catalogue (the wrap).

I've never seen such a wrap on any Star snare drum, but I know it from some drumsets: so it appears to be a very rare find. Can agree with OsakaBop: if it's a 12" diameter, then it must be a modified 12" rack tom.

But if it's a 14" and if it would be here in Europe: I'd immediately buy it.Yes Sir

Ralf

NB: can someone help me: what's the meaning of 'c/l' ?

Vintage STAR (= Pre-Tama) website: www.star-drums.de
Posted on 14 years ago

c/l=CraigsList.com or craigslist.org

I tis a free sell your stuff place that is kind of crazy to sell on. Everyone that buys there tries to steal form the poster, and I mean they lowball everyone. Not actually stealing, but think if it is listed on c/l they should be able to get it for half the listors asking price.

"Ignorance may be overcome through education. Stupidity, however, is a lifelong endeavor." So, educate me, I don't likes bein' ignant...
"I enjoy restoring 60s Japanese "stencil" drums...I can actually afford them..."I rescue the worst of the old valueless drums for disadvantaged Children and gladly accept donations of parts, pieces and orphans, No cockroaches, please...
http://www.youtube.com/user/karstenboy
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Coffee...16613138379603
Posted on 14 years ago

Oh, The snare is a 5 1/2x14,,the other photo from listing,,its in Rogers Park in chicago...Mikey

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here