Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.86221%

Clubdate duco finish

Hey all. Many of you know ive been restoring a set of clubdates in downbeat sizes. i just got to finish up spraying the finish on the set a few days ago and thought to share pictures.

along with that the original 3 ply floor tom got replaced with a new old stock undrilled 6 ply shell. The 3 ply had way to much damage for me to deal with at the moment so i cut my losses and its getting turned into a 14x5.5 snare drum that i believe ill wrap in black oyster pearl. i know some of you will dislike me doing that so sorry. i still need to cut edges in the snare from moving the re-ring up so they look rough at the moment. i was going to wait till after i wrap the snare. im just waiting on going up to the drum shop this weekend and grabbing the missing parts for the clubdates and to get the parts for the snare drum. they should be done very soon!

Hacksaw Custom Drums.
Spokane WA
BUY/SELL/TRADE
Posted on 9 years ago

Why wouldn't you paint the 6 ply to match the other drums? They look pretty good, by the way.

Posted on 9 years ago

Cool little kit you have.

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 9 years ago

you made a good choice cutting that floor tom down, I couldn't tell the damage was that bad from your instagram post.

Posted on 9 years ago
Action Another action Something else here