Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 131.46555%

Chicago Show

Photos coming

David

1 attachments
Posted on 16 years ago

This snare was in a glass case and not for sale..

David

1 attachments
Posted on 16 years ago

This complete Trap Set was a show stopper.. Lots of people checking it out.

3 attachments
Posted on 16 years ago

Here was a complete set of Whitehalls...

1 attachments
Posted on 16 years ago

The Bun E Carlos Booth

2 attachments
Posted on 16 years ago

Nice Vintage Drums!

1 attachments
Posted on 16 years ago

WHAT???!! NO JAZZETTES???!!!

;)

-j/k

Nice photos!

:)

"God is dead." -Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead." -God
Posted on 16 years ago

I have a bunch more photos coming.. Nothing special, I'm sure most people are going to wait for the Dunnett photo shoot..

Other then that, I was able to see a prototype Camco snare and a 14" Frank Wolf stamped cymbal...

I also had a nice conversation waiting for the doors to open Sunday morning with a guy that worked at Slingerland. Long story short he was neighbors/friends with Don Osborne JR and early on Father and son Osborne personally delivered a set of Slingerland Buddy Rich drums to his house because they knew he was playing a Japanese import kit...

The story got better, because the kit was the same kit used for the Slingerland Catalog shoot that buddy also played that was the practice kit in the basement of the Osborne family...

He still has it and of course does not want to sell it...

Other then that I will be doing an article for NSMD about the show

Thanks

David

Posted on 16 years ago

Yes Mr O-lugs! I did talk to a guy that purchased a set of Ludwigs with an 18" bass drum! He ordered the kit in the Mahogany finish.. It was the Jazzette, but when he got it, it was the maple instead!

He kept it anyway and months later he ordered another 18" bass drum, so he has two 18" bass drums.

David

Posted on 16 years ago

A not for sale Duplex snare drum from Joe Luma.. This was sitting in a drum bag under a table and when I walked by he said "let me show you this drum"

That always stops me and my camera!

David

1 attachments
Posted on 16 years ago
Action Another action Something else here