Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 131.46555%

Champagne Sparkle Rogers Holiday 20/12/14 w/Matching Powertone

How about $2700 shipped?

Posted on 8 years ago

From tama1310707

Bump! Nothing yet - If I'm off on the price I'm open to suggestions. Sort of hard to find 20/12/14 Cleveland set ups in previous sales.

Probably not off on the price - problem might just be forum members here know what you paid, and can't countenance paying the difference...? Not trying to be a dick. My feeling is that members like to get awesome deals from each other whereas yours is more of a straight-up ebay price. I'll bet they would move quick on ebay...

Best of luck they are stunning!

Mitch

Posted on 8 years ago

Yeah I understand that (and you're definitely not being a dick). I got them at a very good price to resell at, as have many other people selling other kits on the forum. I figure the sizes and era are both very desirable so I'm more looking to find the right buyer than move as quickly as possible. I do have them up on ebay/reverb, but because of fees I'd rather find a buyer on here or DFO.

Posted on 8 years ago

From DownTownFarmer

Probably not off on the price - problem might just be forum members here know what you paid, and can't countenance paying the difference...? Not trying to be a dick. My feeling is that members like to get awesome deals from each other whereas yours is more of a straight-up ebay price. I'll bet they would move quick on ebay...Best of luck they are stunning!Mitch

There are many dealers on here who do the same thing, it shouldn't make a difference how much he paid. Very nice kit.

Posted on 8 years ago

From DownTownFarmer

Probably not off on the price - problem might just be forum members here know what you paid, and can't countenance paying the difference...? Not trying to be a dick. My feeling is that members like to get awesome deals from each other whereas yours is more of a straight-up ebay price. I'll bet they would move quick on ebay...Best of luck they are stunning!Mitch

I agree with DTF ...

Try another forum,CL etc..

Or take the ad dwn & retry n a mth after we all 4got about the one that got away ..lol

Bop iT / Til U Drop iT.

ROGER's
1964 Cleveland,.18/14/12 in WMP
1966 Cleveland, 20/14/12 O'natural.
Fullerton,...20/16/13/12 Silver Glass

WFL
1957 B/R Super Classics In WMP

Snares..
Wood & COB Powertones,
Wood & COB Dynasonics,
57 Jazz Festival

Zildjian avedis cymbals.
40s/60s era.
Posted on 8 years ago

From tama1310707

Yeah I understand that (and you're definitely not being a dick). I got them at a very good price to resell at, as have many other people selling other kits on the forum. I figure the sizes and era are both very desirable so I'm more looking to find the right buyer than move as quickly as possible. I do have them up on ebay/reverb, but because of fees I'd rather find a buyer on here or DFO.

For sure. I think maybe a lot of the Big Flips don't happen so quick and with the whole deal out in the open here though...or...I can't think of any other reason the kit's not already gone! :)

BTW that chrome looks to have a perfect patina in the pictures, like you wouldn't want to clean that...

Mitch

Posted on 8 years ago

From johnnyringo

There are many dealers on here who do the same thing, it shouldn't make a difference how much he paid. Very nice kit.

You're right of course it *shouldn't* make a difference, but, see above, in this case I thought it might be...just a theory, maybe tomorrow they'll be sold :)

Mitch

Posted on 8 years ago

Thanks Mitch! It would be really nice if they were to sell soon but I know how it goes.

Posted on 8 years ago

Bump it up!

Posted on 8 years ago

DAMN! I was just talking about one of these kits today, in these sizes. we get nothing like this in Australia and its a pity as their a few guys who love Rogers kits over here.

Posted on 8 years ago
Action Another action Something else here