Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

Cb700 Snare Drum

In v.g condition.I bought it real cheap hoping it would be a decent "pool party"drum...Anyone play this model?.Apparently its quite heavy..I only paid 20 bucks for itCool Dude

Hit like you mean it!!
Posted on 15 years ago

My first snare drum ever was a CB700!

I remember the rental drum from the local drum shop in 8th grade beginner band.

In hindsight, it actually wasn't a bad sounding drum.

Posted on 15 years ago

Great!...i assume they are a steel shell then?Cool1

Hit like you mean it!!
Posted on 15 years ago

From wayne

Great!...i assume they are a steel shell then?Cool1

They are steel. And some of them sound real good. Don't let it discourage you right out of the box. If it has crap heads, you know what you gotta do.

I bought a blue round badge MIJ, and that sucker sounds fantastic.

"Ignorance may be overcome through education. Stupidity, however, is a lifelong endeavor." So, educate me, I don't likes bein' ignant...
"I enjoy restoring 60s Japanese "stencil" drums...I can actually afford them..."I rescue the worst of the old valueless drums for disadvantaged Children and gladly accept donations of parts, pieces and orphans, No cockroaches, please...
http://www.youtube.com/user/karstenboy
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Coffee...16613138379603
Posted on 15 years ago

This drum has the round lug,looks a bit like a watch.Its in vg nick but if it sounds crappy i,ll just take the hardware off and use it somewhere else.

Hit like you mean it!!
Posted on 14 years ago

[COLOR="DarkRed"]Exactly...any snare drum for under $50 is worth buying, if for no reason other than the fact that the hoops and hardware are worth more than $50 right off the bat.....

If the shell is fairly heavy and the edges are decent and level, it'll probably be a perfect pool party drum....[/COLOR]

www.2ndending.com
Posted on 14 years ago

Someone mentioned its possible to find a CB in brass or bronze??..Anyone have one?

Hit like you mean it!!
Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here