Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.25470%

Capri Radio King 3 point strainer help

Vadrums,

Thanks! I knew something was missing here, now if I can figure out what it looks like, I will go after it. If you see this piece let me know.

In the meantime I'll wait on the strainer I got and do a follow up. I really like this Radio King and it is a good match to the existing drums.

These are the other drums that it goes with, I have pieced together a Capri kit 22-13-14 with "matching" Radio King snare. Pic 1 is the good matching Radio King, pic 2 is the 22 & 13 inch I have been trying to match up with, pic 3 is the Student Model Purple Capri and Pic 4 is the 2 14" floor toms I have, one the left is the Leedy Mardi Gras & on the right is the Slingerland Capri. That at least gets me a loose set that matches. I just need to get this Radio King up and running.

By the way, is this auction for the same strainer that is on my Radio King, and does it have everything that I need to function properly?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=130094438919&rd=1&rd=1

Thank You for the help too....Tom, Rich & Dave -

Mike

Posted on 17 years ago

Yes, that strainer will work...just use your 3-point base, as it has the correct arm configuration for your model and year RK. I could use the left-over pieces....

Posted on 17 years ago
Action Another action Something else here