Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 127.45720%

Can you Identify this kit

Saw this for sale.... it says 60's but is a bit vague.... here's some pics.

[IMG]http://i16.ebayimg.com/05/i/001/07/25/44e4_1.JPG[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i5.ebayimg.com/04/i/001/07/25/d10e_1.JPG[/IMG]

Anyone knowledgeable on this one?

Posted on 16 years ago

This is a nice kit, but I do not think it is 60's those bass spurs are heavy duty and that color looks like a 70's color... Polychromatic Silver.

The 60's color swatches do not show this color.

Here are a few reference pages for you

Premier Drum Sets

Premier Finishes

David

Posted on 16 years ago

This is a premier elite in silver star finish. Its like a thin foil wrap thats nice to look at but damages easily. Great if your a collector. The bass drum legs have been changed for modern types, thats ok as long as you werent looking for a 100% original kit. The orignal premier ones were not all that great anyway. Ive owned a simular set in golden sun (the gold version of what you're looking at). Sounded great with a lil fine tuning!!

Posted on 16 years ago

From bigz

This is a premier elite in silver star finish. Its like a thin foil wrap thats nice to look at but damages easily. Great if your a collector. The bass drum legs have been changed for modern types, thats ok as long as you werent looking for a 100% original kit. The orignal premier ones were not all that great anyway. Ive owned a simular set in golden sun (the gold version of what you're looking at). Sounded great with a lil fine tuning!!

So is that a 60's kit? I should be able to find out anyways. Thanks for replying.

Posted on 16 years ago

that's a 70's Premier Kit! Non original spurs on the bass. 14"x8" tom tom and a 16"x15" floor tom. 22" bass drum(?). It's missing the tom arm but all the diecast hoops seem to be present.

myspace.jcymbal
youtube/jkcymbal
Posted on 16 years ago
Action Another action Something else here