Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 132.06681%

Can You Identify These 4 Different Zildjian Stamps!?

Anyone know if this is a 54 stamp? The stamp is 1 3/4 inch, there are other pics on a thread i started a couple days ago. Thanks guys, im finding this forum very informative and fun to read!

1 attachments
108.4 kB
Posted on 14 years ago

According to the info I have 1954 stamp is the same one as 60s stamp.

I sent a question about it to mlvibes as he listed 1 7/8 tall Large Stamp as 1954 stamp on his site. I have 24" 1 7/8 tall stamp, and he says it's 1954 stamp too.

The final decision what stamp is what era would be done by Drumaholic who is the authority of stamps.

so I don't know until hear from him.

This is simply fun to me.flowers2

I hope Drumaholic to publish something about the stamp, so we can pay for his effort.

Posted on 14 years ago

From takauya

According to the info I have 1954 stamp is the same one as 60s stamp.I sent a question about it to mlvibes as he listed 1 7/8 tall Large Stamp as 1954 stamp on his site. I have 24" 1 7/8 tall stamp, and he says it's 1954 stamp too.The final decision what stamp is what era would be done by Drumaholic who is the authority of stamps.so I don't know until hear from him.This is simply fun to me.flowers2I hope Drumaholic to publish something about the stamp, so we can pay for his effort.

Thanks for you interest takauya! I just joined up so i havent seen Drumaholic on here though i appreciate any kind of info as im still learning a lot. The main reasons i bought this cymbal is that it sounded so good, its quite thin..and that i had never seen a stamp that large (1 3/4')

Sorry if my impatience hijacked this thread!

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here