Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

Camcos

6th outing with these babies and there fantastic

1 attachments
153.2 kB
Posted on 10 years ago

Superb looking kit! Hey guys, check out the tom holder!

Posted on 10 years ago

Beautiful finish on these babies and you can`t beat that swivo tom holder-they`re the best of all time when maintained properly and will serve and hold forever...Gorgeous Camcos you lucky guy redonyx65 and enjoy the heck out of them on the 7th outing.One of the best drum lines ever!!!

Wayne

1967 Rogers Cleveland Champagne Sparkle
1967/68 Rogers Dayton Champagne Sparkle
1966 Rogers cob 7 Line Dynasonic Snare.
1967 Rogers "Humberto Morales" Timbales.
1980 Ludwig B/O badge 14x 6.5 Black Beauty Snare.
1980 Ludwig B/O badge Red Cortex
1988 Sonor "Horst Link" HLD 590 14x8 Bronze Snare
Posted on 10 years ago

A very nice looking kit indeed, and as mentioned above, another one with a Rogers tom arm.

This is making me curious because my first Camco kit was from that era and had that same mount on the bass, but had the floor tom leg style mount on the tom. Catalogs show this arrangement for an early version of the double tom mount, but as with this kit, I didn't have the mounting post - lost over the years I guess. So I located a chrome plated straight rod with end caps and added a Ludwig clamp-on style mount that had a ball and 'L' arm of the correct size. It worked beautifully. I never thought to try the Rogers arm.

Is that Rogers arm modified in any way to allow it to fit in the bass drum mount?

Posted on 10 years ago

Thanks for all the nice comments this is my first camco kit...hope it's not my last. The bass drum head is not original...logo is from victory signs on eBay. I came up with this Tom mount by accident but has turned out to be very functional and stylish .

Stuart

Posted on 10 years ago

Cool1 Two thumbs up for a great looking kit!

Posted on 10 years ago

Another home run here !! sweet !

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 10 years ago

What a sweet set of Camcos that is,...

From the various Moire finishes, I dig the Gold version the most.

Congratulations, I bet they sound fabulous.

Posted on 10 years ago

Lovely. Ignore my question under the thread you posted. You've answered the question.

Posted on 10 years ago
Action Another action Something else here