Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 128.25887%

Camco Studio Tuxedo Snare Drum

This one recently sold for $350 on e-Bay. Based on the historical prices I've seen, combined with the apparently excellent condition of the drum, I'm wondering what happened here?

I realize that this particular snare isn't Camco's more desired Aristocrat Model but I've still seen this model bring significantly higher prices.

What's obvious to everyone else but me?

Help, please!

1 attachments
Posted on 15 years ago

From OldSchool

This one recently sold for $350 on e-Bay. Based on the historical prices I've seen, combined with the apparently excellent condition of the drum, I'm wondering what happened here?I realize that this particular snare isn't Camco's more desired Aristocrat Model but I've still seen this model bring significantly higher prices.What's obvious to everyone else but me?Help, please!

Looks like the one that was on Seattle CL for $450.

Posted on 15 years ago

That's exactly what I thought when I first saw it. However, I've personally spoken with the seller of the drum in Seattle. He informed me several days ago that he decided to keep his drum. A little strange since I noticed it's still listed.

Posted on 15 years ago

For some odd reason they often don't get much more than that. I had a beautiful one in WMP that took me quite a while to sell at $375 when the market was better. Occasionally one will go over $500, but most that I've seen have been between $300 and $400.

http://www.classicvintagedrums.com
Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here