Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.06054%

Camco Anyone?

Hello Everyone! My name is Eric and I've found the ultimate snare/kit/tech web site! I've been playing for 41 yrs. and have owned and sold a few snares. What I'm looking for is a set of Camco Hoops, 8 lug, for a model Super 99, which has parallel strainers and extended snares. Anyone have any clues where to find something like this? Harry Cangany says e-bay..... I see nothing there so I'm still looking! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Posted on 17 years ago

I think it's going to be an ebay thing. Willoughby Percussion seem to have a lot of bits and I'm seeing a disturbing trend generally to strip any drums that's not absolute mint and sell it off in bits 'cause they make more money. Saw some 14" rims just recently.

DR

Posted on 17 years ago

It is all about patience on Ebay, keep searching for complete drums in poor shape and then just the hoops with your favorite search option in your "My Ebay" You can set that search up in a variety of ways and when things are listed you will get an email.

I have waited over a year for the correct part. Then when you find it

three more show up that week.

Happy hunting

David

Posted on 17 years ago

WHAT SIZE CAMCO HOOPS YA NEED? EMAIL ME AT [email]DRUMS@BELLSOUTH.NET[/email]

Posted on 17 years ago

I'm presuming you're looking for the brass hoops for an Oaklawn and not the ones from later kits which were just standard pressed metal?

D

Posted on 17 years ago
Action Another action Something else here