Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

C@C drums

Visiting another site and saw a posting for a C@C drumset ... what does it stand for?... I'm in the dark, please shed some light... much thanks for any and all help... in the description it stated it is a vintage set, so here we are.... thanks, all! .... Kevins... after looking some more , found out the company started in '89....

Kevin
Posted on 15 years ago

Hi Kevins!

C and C actually stands for Cardwell and Cardwell. Their drums are strictly custom and built by the hands of Bill Cardwell whom started the business. Bill's son Jake, basically runs the business side of things hence the C&C ...... 2 Cardwells. :-) I had a kit custom built by C&C about 8 months ago and haven't played on a better sounding kit in my life nor will I ever play on any other kit. If I need a new one, I will have it custom built by C&C. I'll post a few pictures so you can see them soon. Before Bill started custom building, he restored old vintage kits. That said, most of the custom kits that they build carry alot of the qualities of the old vintage kits that Bill restored and have an extremely unique and distinct sound. You can check their site out at www.candccustomdrums.com

If you have any more questions about them let me know!

Tigh

[IMG]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c216/Cha0ticNeutral/CCKit1.jpg[/IMG]

Posted on 15 years ago

Thanks Tigh... I haven't gotten back to this thread, thanks for the info.... they look awesome... is that an aqua glitter or sparkle?... sweet... I'm looking for an aqua wrap perhaps to do a couple of stencil snares.... your set looks kinda like aqua minus a touch of green, but maybe it's the lights.... Does C@C do only custom work, or do they have some other options? Thanks again, Kevins

Kevin
Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here