Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

Bunch of Stuff

Boys,

I hope you take the time to peruse my offering and thank you for doing so.

For sale:

1962 Ludwig Acrolite (first year of issue) it features a pre-serial keystone badge and a red felt baseball bat muffler. The drum is in excellent condition. See photos. There are a couple of tiny nicks that you have to hunt for to see in two panels but otherwise the drum is in excellent condition. Everything works. Great sounding Acro. Photos below.

$275.00 - plus $25.00 shipping in lower 48. Price firm.

6.5”x14” Jenkins & Martin spun fiberglass snare drum. (See photos below) I could talk about what a great instrument this is but I would only end up talking myself out of selling it. I want the drum to go to someone who already knows what this instrument is and how special it is.

$375.00 - plus $30.00 shipping in lower 48. Price firm

13”x9” clear acrylic rack Tom with early 70’s Ludwig lugs and hardware. The shell is from a company that makes and sells a complete line of acrylic drum shells for DIY drum projects. The classic lugs, hoops and mount are vintage Ludwig. Nice drum, would make a great addition to any Vistalite kit.

$175.00 plus $30.00 shipping in lower 48. Price firm

6- Ludwig mini-lugs $30.00 for all 6. I have 12 mini-lugs available $55.00 if you buy all 12. Shipping is $7.00 for 6 and $14.00 if you buy 12. If you’re planning to use these on a Vistalite kit I will include the white plastic backing for the lugs.

Late 50’s/early 60’s Ludwig hi-hat clutch/cymbal holder (see photo below)

$40.00 plus $5.00 shipping in lower 48

Ludwig Classic Tom lugs. Early 70’s 6 for $30.00 plus $10.00 shipping in lower 48. I will discount orders of 12 or more lugs. Plenty available let me know how many you need. I have white plastic gaskets for the lugs if you’re using them on Vistalite shells.

Early 70’s curved bass drum spurs and mounts (short spurs for 20” bass drums or smaller) in excellent condition.

$70.00 for the pair plus $15.00 shipping in lower 48

2 - 18” bass drum hoops with silver sparkle inlays. Small strip of inlay is missing but you can always position the gap at the bottom of the drum. The hoops are clean and in-round.

$100.00 for the pair plus $20.00 shipping in lower 48

I have 2 early 70’s dual Tom holders (bull horn Style) one short stem and one long stem

$70.00 each please specify which size you need. $20.00 shipping in lower 48

1961 Ludwig 13"x9" Sky Blue Pearl rack tom. Wrap is in excellent plus condition great color. The drum is in-round, bearing edges are clean,no nicks or dings and it has a spade mount. All hardware is clean. Beautiful drum.

$275.00 plus $20.00 shipping in lower 48

Pm me if you’re interested in any of my items

Regards to all of my drum buddies. John

Having problems uploading photos. I will send you pix on request.

Too many great drums to list here!

http://www.walbergandauge.com/VintageVenue.htm
Posted on 4 years ago

I use Paint to resize my photos to a size that can up uploaded. Might try that to post them.

Good luck with the sales.

Posted on 4 years ago

You can also try emailing the photos to yourself. You will be prompted to specify the size of the photos (at least on Apple products you will).

Josh

Posted on 4 years ago

Another way to get a smaller file size if you're using Windows...

Call the picture up in the photo viewer of your choice, then use the "Snipping Tool" to capture the image at a reduce file size, save/name the new file to the folder of your choice I usually place the new file on the desktop, upload a copy, then send the desktop file to the recycle bin or a storage folder if I'll likely re-use the image.

Posted on 4 years ago

From jmcohen

You can also try emailing the photos to yourself. You will be prompted to specify the size of the photos (at least on Apple products you will).Josh

You can also resize in Preview/Tools/Adjust Size on a Mac

1964 Ludwig Champagne Super Classic
1970 Ludwig Blue Oyster Super Classic
1977 Rogers Big R Londoner 5 ebony
1972/1978 Rogers Powertone/Big R mix ebony
60's Ludwig Supersensitive
Pearl B4514 COB snare ( the SC snare)
Pearl Firecracker
PJL WMP maple snare
Odds & Sods

Sabians, Paistes, Zildjians, Zyns, UFIPs, MIJs etc
Item may be subject to change!
Posted on 4 years ago

Man, I would love to have that Acro!

Thank you!
Jeff C

"Enjoy every sandwich" Warren Zevon
Posted on 4 years ago

Any date stamp on the Acro?

"Failing to prepare, is preparing to fail". John Wooden

Blaemire / Jenkins-Martin drums.

http://www.jenkinsmartindrums.com/
Posted on 4 years ago

From mendozart

Any date stamp on the Acro?

No stamp.

The pre-serial number keystone badge and the red felt baseball bat muffler is how you date the drum. Ludwig started adding serial numbers in 62’/63’. This Acro is a super clean survivor. If you love these old keystone Acrolites from the 60’s this is the one you want to own.

John

1 attachments

Posted on 4 years ago

Finally some photos! More pix to follow.

John

5 attachments

Posted on 4 years ago

I'm adding a 1961 (pre-serial number) 13"x9" Ludwig sky blue pearl rack tom for sale. photos to follow.

John

Posted on 4 years ago
Action Another action Something else here