Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 128.65971%

BUDDY'S BRUSHES!!! Cool!

New vintage style brushes same as Buddy, Gene Krupa used. Walking

www.brushfirepercussion.com

Posted on 14 years ago

Sweet! You found them...

I'm interested in how you found the web site? I ask because that is my handy work and I built the site for Tom Osborne. He is one of the sons of former Slingerland president Don Osborne.

Was it a Google search?

David

Posted on 14 years ago

Hi David, A buddy told me about Mike James site www.mikejamesjazz.com and I saw the link there to www.Brushfire Percussion.com. I really like the old Brushes that I grew up with. I have alot of them most completely worn out. Tom's Brush's look perfect and he sound's like a good guy as well. I ordered some right away.

Posted on 14 years ago

Ok thanks and that is good to know. I know Mike James and his web site and he originally had a page for the brushes on his web site.

Once the new web site was up he linked to it.

Thanks!

David

Posted on 14 years ago

Very well Done David!

Posted on 14 years ago

I picked up a pair of them. I can't play right now, but did manage to 'test' them out prior to the doc cutting on me. OH. Sweet brushes. Definitely the best I've ever put my hands on. No joke. I plan to pick up several more pair and hang on to them over the years ... just in case. These are seriously great brushes. They felt so good in my hands. Incredible balance. Great fan spread. I use them on my Slingy kit with calf heads. Wow. So cool.

Posted on 14 years ago

Right on. I received a pair and they really are fantastic feeling Brushes!

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here