Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.05219%

Brooklyn, Renown toms; Pearl Snare; Rogers & Camco stands; Paiste; Tama; MIJ, etc.

Here is what I am looking for:

Gretsch USA Custom drums in Walnut or Rosewood finish (80's era Square badges preferred) Sizes: 12" tom, 20" or 22" bass. Player's grade are fine as the drums they would go with are player's grade.

If the value of your stuff exceeds mine, I will kick in cash or other gear.

Here is what I have to trade:

-12" Gretsch Renown - Inca Gold Sparkle-lacquer finish. No Mount; Like new

-18" Ludwig floor tom in Red wrap - Monroe badge

-Camco flat based hi-hat stand. Clutch may/not be original, but I suspect the bolt in place of the wing screw is not. Has ribbon type strap instead of leather.

-14" Beverly hi-hat cymbals

-Tama Swingstar snare - 14x6

-WhiteHall snare - incomplete and have original blue sparkle wrap underneath contact paper that has been painted gold. The contact paper could be removed.

-MIJ Snare- Slingerland style lugs with stick saver type hoops - has a red wrap over original Red Marine Pearl wrap; Round Clock face strainer not working currently - needs spring possibly!?!

-Flat based snare or (cymbal possibly) stand that has been modified to be a tom stand to hold 2 slide type tom mounts. Includes one MIJ slide type mount.

-Vintage Swan Leg Rogers - Swivomatic Memriloc transition era Hi-hat stand. Has some rust and flakey chrome

-80's / 90's era Tama tom mount that holds 2 toms

-various Roland clamps

Most things are pictured here:

http://www.drumforum.org/index.php?/topic/131833-brooklyn-renown-toms-roland-rogers-camco-hh-paiste-tama-mij-etc/

Posted on 7 years ago

Do you need the YESS mounts that attach to the shell; or do you need the short arm ball and socket?

If the latter, do you want early style wing bolts or current style?

I should have some short arms if you need them.

Cobalt Blue Yamaha Recording Custom 20b-22b-8-10-12-13-15-16f-18f
Red Ripple '70's Yamaha D-20 20b-12-14f
Piano Black Yamaha Recording Custom Be-Bop kit 18b-10-14f
Snares:
Yamaha COS SDM5; Yamaha Cobalt Blue RC 5-1/2x14; Gretsch round badge WMP; 1972 Ludwig Acrolite; 1978 Ludwig Super Sensitive; Cobalt Blue one-off Montineri; Yamaha Musashi 6.5X13 Oak; cheap 3.5X13 brass piccolo
Posted on 7 years ago

Do you need the YESS mounts that attach to the shell; or do you need the short arm ball and socket?If the latter, do you want early style wing bolts or current style?I should have some short arms if you need them.

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the note. I may now actually have a buyer for my Yamaha kit. I may hold off on buying them for now, or at least until I have a better idea if/whenit is being sold.

I will defintely reach out to you if I end up hanging onto it.

Thanks!

Posted on 7 years ago

From ConvertedLudwigPLayer

-WhiteHall snare - incomplete and have original blue sparkle wrap underneath contact paper that has been painted gold. The contact paper could be removed.[/url]

Guessing you acquired this from the same previous owner of the Lyra kit?

Vintage kits:
1969 Rogers Holiday - black diamond pearl (20/16/13/12)
196x Star (Lyra/Majestic) - blue sparkle pearl (22/14/13) Restoration Project
1987 Pearl KC-3500 - jet black (22/16/13/12)
Not-so-vintage kits:
2007 Hart Dynamics Professional 6.4 e-kit / Roland TDW-20
Snares:
60s Gretsch 5x14 maple WMP / 68 Ludwig 5x14 Supraphonic / 93 Pearl 3x14 Free Floating brass piccolo / 60s Star (Lyra) 5x14 luan blue sparkle pearl / 87 Pearl 6.5x14 steel
Posted on 7 years ago

From Vater

Guessing you acquired this from the same previous owner of the Lyra kit?

Mike, it came in the same lot of stuff. It has a different shell layup though - grey interior and straight ply shell. It is missing bottom hoops, snare wires, and tension rods. It has 4 extra holes (covered by the contact paper) where it had a mount at some point. The head says Whitehall, so I assume that is what it is. Definitely MIJ, for sure.

Posted on 7 years ago

Bump!!! Excited

Posted on 7 years ago

Excited Bump!

Posted on 6 years ago
Action Another action Something else here