Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 110.22129%

Brass, Square, Spring, Standard Thread Swivel Nuts

PLEASE, would anyone know where I could purchase some brass lug inserts, the kind described in the title? I can't seem to find them anywhere! THANK YOU!...Brian

Just a drummer who loves all things about vintage drums! Nothing more, nothing less.
Posted on 8 months ago

Hey Brian,

Have you checked Drum Factory Direct? This link shows “Sold Out” but in the text it says “Special Order Only” and to contact them for availability. A bit of a steep price, and I don’t know about using them with springs - don’t see the little flange to accept a spring.

Josh

https://www.drumfactorydirect.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=6_297&products_id=14835

Posted on 8 months ago

Without the boss, they won't really work.

These might be made out of brass. You could call and ask if they can check one with a magnet. If so you could take them to a machine shop and have them bead blast the plating off, at least on the part that you will see. Then you could polish them.

https://www.drumfactorydirect.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=6_9_111&products_id=13459

Posted on 8 months ago

Thank you VERY much for replying, my friend! I have looked there, but don't believe they have the king that accept springs. They're for an old Ludwig marcher I'm working on. Brian

Just a drummer who loves all things about vintage drums! Nothing more, nothing less.
Posted on 8 months ago

Thank you VERY much for replying, sir! I like the way you think outside the box! If I can't find some soon, I just may try your suggestion1 Thanks again. Brian

Posted on 8 months ago
Action Another action Something else here