Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.06054%

BonAmi & Dawn for rust

I just used the BonAmi and Dawn mixture recommended on the forum for the claws and tension rods on an old Ludwig bass with excellent results.

Can this be used on lugs and rims as well or is the BonAmi too abrasive for them.

Has anyone tried this cleaning cocktail ??

AND........how do I get old adhesive tape residue off of a sparkle finish...........

Posted on 16 years ago

Where is the link to that concoction for removing rust from tension rods. I have a job I need to complete too.

Posted on 16 years ago

Quoted post

Where is the link to that concoction for removing rust from tension rods. I have a job I need to complete too.

On the home page of this site...click on Cleaning and Restoring. And it worked fine on the lugs.

Posted on 16 years ago

I've used this mixture for cleaning tension rods and washers with positive results but not on rims or hardware. I'm curious to know the best way to clean tube lugs that have a small amount of green-ish residue where the lug attaches to the shell and for a 12 strand snappi snare that has the green all over it. Any ideas? thanks.

Posted on 16 years ago

white vinegar

"God is dead." -Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead." -God
Posted on 16 years ago

Bon Ami's advertising tag line since the early 1900's has been "it never scratches".

Posted on 16 years ago
Action Another action Something else here