Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.26305%

Blaemire 16 x 20 Kick

Here is my little kick that I am now using as my rehearsal BD, and probably for small room live gigs.

Purdie Shuffle, I have downsized that monster Blaemire kit to a usable size.

BTW, I was not that great at navigating all that real estate on the big rig.

I am simplyfing my set-up and notes played.

For me the smaller kit helps focusing on laying it down and keeping time.

Kind of psycological, as the same drums were there, there were just so many choices.

SA

1 attachments
BLAEMIRE DRUMS
Thanks to Mr. Jerry Jenkins
Posted on 13 years ago

Wowww!!!!!!!!

Pretty...

Cool1

Yeah- I'm THAT guy!!!

Dead dogs like rusty fire hydrants!!!
Posted on 13 years ago

> I am simplyfing my set-up and notes played.

When I wore a younger man's clothes... it was all about, chops. Chops, chops, chops. As I got older, I learned to appreciate the beauty and the power in simplicity and economy. I started to learn only later in life how to 'say more' musically, 'with less' fuss and calling attention to myself. (which really pi$$ed off a lot of guitarists along the way!)

It's become more about quality than quantity. It's just a part of a natural progression all musicians go through as their musical knowledge deepens. That only comes with time and experience. Your comment only shows that, like a fine wine, you are aging/maturing perfectly as a musician. You're listening better, being a better band member, giving the music, the groove exactly what it needs or is calling for.

I'm [COLOR="Green"][COLOR="YellowGreen"]GREEN[/COLOR][/COLOR] with envy over your Blaemires! Beautiful drums... that little bass drum is kicka$$.

John

Too many great drums to list here!

http://www.walbergandauge.com/VintageVenue.htm
Posted on 13 years ago

WAY cool drum! the green fiberglass is one of my favorite looks! bet she sounds cool too!

Posted on 13 years ago

Looking good Scott! Those 20" Blaemires are so cute, but they still pack a punch! :cool:

"Failing to prepare, is preparing to fail". John Wooden

Blaemire / Jenkins-Martin drums.

http://www.jenkinsmartindrums.com/
Posted on 13 years ago

Thanks guys. It does pack a punch Mr. Mendozart.

I have some green hoops in the works for the little green drum.

SA

BLAEMIRE DRUMS
Thanks to Mr. Jerry Jenkins
Posted on 13 years ago

Where did this drum come from? Was it one you have had a while or did I miss a buy? Are the green hoops wood or something even cooler?

"Blaemire Archaeologist"
Posted on 13 years ago
Action Another action Something else here