Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.26305%

Big 'Ole Radio King Marcher

Got this a day or so back, just wanted to show a couple of "before shots".

She's a 12x15, I think if I ever put back a 3-point strainer the extra hole for the Rapid will be hidden pretty good.

Other than the Rapid, she looks original except heads.

I may use this as a tom for a big set of 15/16/18/26 Slingy shells in mahogany, but the wrap will remain.

A shot of the other shells too............ I might use the 18x20 too, maybe not.

Note the "Somewhat Forum-Famous" Scooby Doo 16x18 inch shell to the right of the bass.

This image appeared when VTM2000 and I started sanding it one afternoon this spring.

We dared not continue, as this long-lost canine hero may have important work to do.

However, so far no activity of consequence has been observed.

Kev

Kevin
Posted on 13 years ago

You can't appreciate the beauty of this ole 12x15 Radio King Marcher, the wrap is the darn coolest thing you've ever seen, it's a ginger ale colored, scratched, gouges, cracks, this old wrap has character like you can not see in the pics, Kev, has one bass AZZ 12x15 Radio King!!! I have always said the first moment you see and examine and old drum find, the story the drum initially tells you is just the stuff!!Cool Dude

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 13 years ago

Hey Kev,

I have a chrome 3 point,sans arm.........sans nut to hold arm on.............

Petty has the pair for $50...........

Blair

"Always make sure your front bottom BD lugs clear the ground!"
Posted on 13 years ago
Action Another action Something else here