Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.26096%

Big old bass drum - nice price!

Somebody should be jumping on this.

BIG BD

Posted on 14 years ago

I wish I was closer! 59 bucks is impossible to pass up!

-64 Ludwig Black Oyster Classic kit 22,13,16
-65 Leedy BDP 22,13,16
-65 Ludwig WMP Clubdate 20,12,14
-66 Ludwig Red sparkle Downbeat
-60's Gretsch RB Green Glass 22,13,16
Lots of cymbals, snares and orphans, old and newish
Posted on 14 years ago

Man. if i was closer i would get it myself!! being in North carolina the shipping would still be over $100.00 someone rescue this sligerland radio king bass drum. and remove that freakn STP decal!!!

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 14 years ago

I don't have time, but maybe someoone get HotIron on it??? He lives up that way, and maybe right there.

"Ignorance may be overcome through education. Stupidity, however, is a lifelong endeavor." So, educate me, I don't likes bein' ignant...
"I enjoy restoring 60s Japanese "stencil" drums...I can actually afford them..."I rescue the worst of the old valueless drums for disadvantaged Children and gladly accept donations of parts, pieces and orphans, No cockroaches, please...
http://www.youtube.com/user/karstenboy
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Coffee...16613138379603
Posted on 14 years ago

Wow, I wish it was closer to me..Someone needs to jump on it...Mikey

Posted on 14 years ago

I'm not far from it,... this should be mine if it checks out and isnt a pile of crap when I stop by??

I'll report my findings!

Thanks for posting this!

Posted on 14 years ago

wow! i have the same drum , it is in better condition but i payed almost 3 times that! Would be neat... double Radio king duco 24s....

Posted on 14 years ago

Checked in with this guy, as I considered having my sister pick this one up for me. Apparently, he had LOTS of inquiries, and the drum sold quickly.

Posted on 14 years ago

From Rocketman

Checked in with this guy, as I considered having my sister pick this one up for me. Apparently, he had LOTS of inquiries, and the drum sold quickly.

I hope it was one of us!!!!Violin

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 14 years ago

Yep I just heard from him,.... GONE!... crying2-07

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here